Friday, November 2, 2012

Pregnancy Update

Well now I'm in my 3rd trimester. He's moving around in there and Jason has even felt him a couple times! Our families threw me and Liam a baby shower while I was home for Lehi's wedding. It was really fun and Liam got so many cute things. My awesome friends up here are throwing Liam another shower, spoiled little kid! It'll be fun! Those are the positives.
I'm so huge and even some of my maternity clothes aren't fitting super well. I have been substitute teaching and it hasn't been fun to do pregnant. My hormones are all over the place and some of those kids are grade A jerks! Last week I almost broke down sobbing cause they were so awful. Also I failed my glucose pre-screening test by 3 points. Under 140 you're good, but I got 142. The Dr. is having me take the test again, but if I fail the 2nd time I'll have to take the 3 hour do you have diabetes test. In the meantime I'm supposed to limit my sugar intake. This news has been straight up devastating. Why did this have to happen right before Thanksgiving?!?! I'm really hoping the first test was a fluke and that I can handle sugar better the 2nd time around. Cause lets face it a Christmas without sugar and without my family would be so depressing!! Those are the negatives...
I love my little man though. He's going to be the best baby in the world, dressed in the cutest clothes, with the best mommy and daddy who love him so much!






No comments:

Post a Comment