So the most happiest thing is that I'm not diabetic. I passed my second blood test, but my doctor still recommends I avoid sugar. That's fine I can avoid sugar, but I can't toss it to the curb like an abandoned ex-lover.
Other exciting things are that I had my second baby shower and now Liam has even more cute clothes and supplies for early life! Everything was adorable with the "Welcome to the Jungle" theme and everything that my friends put together was so delicious and adorable. Sadly, like an idiot, I left my camera upstairs the whole time and there isn't really any photographic evidence. Michele took a bunch of pictures, but she needs to hook me up still... Suffice it to say everything was the cutest ever!
I also bought the first clothing item I've ever purchased for my little man! I got him a onesie that says Mommy loves me and has a monkey and a hippo on it. That hippo is going to be transformed into a rhino I just need to figure out how to add a horn! The best part of all was that it was completely free because we had Kohls cash from buying me maternity jeans and a sweater! Score!
No comments:
Post a Comment