Saturday, November 17, 2012

Our first big snow!

We woke up super early and were so stoked about the massive amount of frozen precipitation we had received, so we bundled up and ran outside to build a snowman! But at 6:45am the snow was still too dry to pack and we couldn't build a darn thing. So I made a snow angel and we threw handfuls at each other and we shoveled the driveway. It was really fun to play outside like we haven't done in awhile. Granted pregnancy really limits your range of motion... BUT NOT MY AIM!!! Haha! I got Jason just about every time :)
 Jason in his snow things
 My pregnant belly barely zipped in
 The driveway and the house
 Tree and the mailbox
 The balcony. I made Jason shovel off the balcony because the wood is old and snow is heavy.

My snow angel! It turned out really well!

No comments:

Post a Comment