I hate them.
Tuesday, January 31, 2012
Tents up to the Marriott Center
So I'm not a big fan of basketball, but my feelings toward it were neutral until recently. Last year when Jimmer was playing I understood that he was kind of a big deal and that they over sold student passes or whatever so the Hoovervilles were necessary for people to see the games. Sure I was annoyed, but people usually weren't too bad, but this is too far. Jimmer is gone. Basketball is back to not mattering that much, but people are still setting up tents!!! Not only are they setting up tents they're blocking the overpass to campus. Today I had to push someone's tent out of the way in order to get from the parking lot to school!! This is not only super annoying to me and other students trying to park and walk, but it is a FIRE HAZARD!!!!! If one of those stupid tents catches on fire all the rest will be be lit and they'll all die. I don't want them to die. They should not be allowed to set those things up or at least move them somewhere where they don't block traffic... LIKE THE STADIUM!!!!!! Grrrrrrr. Also how did anyone get to devotional today? K I'm done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
haha this cracked me up. People are just crazy and need to get a life.
ReplyDeleteMy theory is they were freshmen who missed out on the Jimmermaina and are trying to compensate by being obsessed now.
Delete