Monday, January 16, 2012

Mid-life Crisis

So I was planning to graduate in April. Everything was all set. I was happy and excitedly anticipating a life free of homework where I could settle down, find a full time job and focus on my hobbies. Sadly, this isn't going to happen. I missed one day of Statistics for Geographers two and my whole life was ruined. The first day of class!!! Isn't that when you go over the syllabus and introduce people? Come on! Well, I got so behind and confused and lost that I couldn't keep up with the homework and I didn't know what to do, so I dropped it. Can I take it in the Spring? No. Can I take it in the summer? No. I won't be able to graduate until December because of one lousy, stupid class. Oh well. I'll be here anyway. It just really irks me. So now I'm only taking 9.5 credit hours and I'm not full time. Depression :(

1 comment:

  1. LAME!!!!!!!! Don't they know you are supposed to be done!!!!!!!! Depression! Frustration! Lame! At least you can take it fall semester instead of having to wait until winter semester.

    ReplyDelete