Tuesday, January 24, 2012
School...
So this morning I had to do a presentation in English class. I was the first presenter, but due to the bad weather everyone was driving slower and we took a "faster" route which got us there five minutes later then normal. I came running into the room gasping for breath and they moved me to second. When I got up to present I couldn't write down my quotes fast enough and people didn't recognize some of them (my presentation was on quotation marks). It was all super awkward. Then I had to go to Zumba which I do love ever so much, but it was so exhausting!!! I only have class on Tuesdays and Thursday and it really takes it out of a person... To make it worse I've thought it was Thursday all day!!! I was looking forward to tomorrow being the last day of the week and a new Parks and Rec episode... Sadly, I have to recognize that tomorrow is Wednesday and I have to work 8 hours... Bleck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment