Saturday, February 4, 2012
A funny thing happened on the way to strawberry poke cake
Jason and I ran out to Wal*mart to get supplies to make a strawberry poke cake. One of those supplies is Dream Whip. We knew it was in the baking aisle and we walked up and down the aisle searching for it. We were coming up with nothing, so we started looking even farther. Finally, I jumped up to see the top shelf and there in the very back was one box of Dream Whip. Jason and I frantically looked for something really long so we could ease it out, but there is nothing in the baking aisle that could give my arm a few extra inches. All of a sudden Jason's arms were around my waist and he hoisted me up. IT WAS HILARIOUS!!! Even with Jason lifting I could barely touch the box. I was also laughing uncontrollably. Finally after lots of giggling and blushing we got it. I LOVE MY HUSBAND. He is amazing. The end.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment