Wednesday, January 2, 2013

New Year's Resolutions

So as we begin 2013 there are a lot of changes taking place. This year Jason and I will become parents, we'll leave college FINALLY and we'll start our new life somewhere else! Things will be changing and I'd like to take that opportunity to work on some changes for myself so here are some resolutions for this year.
1. Lose some weight, specifically at least 10 pounds in January (Get it? The baby and birth stuff I'm so funny).
2. Read at least one book for pleasure a month.
3. Try a new recipe every two weeks and keep tabs on which ones we really like. (Jason may have to do this at the beginning while I'm figuring out baby stuff).
4. Be a better visiting teacher.
5. Be a better choir secretary.
6. Have a family adventure at least every three months (this involves going to a state/national park or a zoo or other activity area and having an awesome time).
7. Complete my t-shirt quilt this year...
8. Make new friends...
Anything else I need to do I'll figure out as the year goes on. My next blog will probably be about having a baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment