Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Tired

I am so exhausted! I tried to find a picture that accurately depicted how tired I am and nothing came close. I am basically a sleep deprived zombie. I wake up every morning to be at work by 7 and it literally kills me. I'm supposed to be doing all these homework projects or at least making dinner and all I want to do is nap! I'm so ready for Thanksgiving break, but it feels like it will never come... I cannot wait to decorate for Christmas! How could I not be completely happy when there are bright little lights and happy decorations everywhere? Hurry up Christmas time!

2 comments:

  1. amen! we were going to go to the temple two different times this week and both times we ended up sleeping instead. sometimes you just need a nap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We took an epic three hour nap today after church. It was heaven!

    ReplyDelete