So my favorite uncle got married today to the coolest girl ever! She and I are born to be best friends and our kids will be close in age, so it'll be super fun. My whole family came up and I've been so excited to hang out with them, but everything has been so crazy and it looks like we won't even get to go to St. George because of crappy snow weather. Ugh stupid Utah... The reception was very pretty and it was fun to see the extended family again. My cousins are so much younger than me that they don't even believe that we're cousins... Oh well.
My favorite person in the world I don't know what I'd do without him.
I'm so happy for Micah. It was crazy seeing your mom outside of the Wilk!
ReplyDeleteyeah she told me she said hi and you were super confused haha :)
ReplyDelete