Friday, June 22, 2012

There's a Wocket in my Pocket

Not really... But there is a BABY IN MY TUMMY! Haha didn't see that coming did you my nonexistant blog readers!? Yup I'm two months pregnant. Jason and I hope the baby is a boy and if he is we'll name him Liam Dean and if the baby is a girl Aurora something... We tested positive while we were in Texas, so we got to tell our families in person! My family found out partially because I accidentally texted my mom something I meant to text Jason about bringing the baby a drink... It was silly. Jason's family we told super sneakily. We asked them to play Taboo and we had a special card up our sleeve. Jason sat by his mom, so that she would check to make sure he wasn't saying the no-words. He pulled out this card:
Baby Allred
Jason
Lochsley
Pregnant 
Januaryish
Surprise
His mom started screaming and her eyes got huge so everyone thought it was a terrible curse word. Kimberly was in the other room and she came in and thought that everyone had seen another cockroach and that's why there was so much screaming. Everyone was very excited and sad that we swore them to secrecy, but I just didn't want it to go public before I was ready. We told grandma and grandpa Hazen on grandpa's birthday and he said that his first great grandchild was the best birthday present he got. Everyone else was told in various unexciting ways, but everyone's reaction was excited like ours. 
Grandma Hazen sent Jason a super cute package for Father's Day that included  the most adorable footie pajamas in the world. Instead of just gushing about how cute they are I'll just upload a picture.
My boss at work made me a cute little baby blankie!!! She's a sweetheart. Here's some pictures of us finding out, and cute little baby stuff. If you read this blog post don't say anything on the Facebook page.




1 comment: