So Jason and I have been using the vacuum cleaner that was in the house for the past year and it left something to be desired... It was never very strong, but recently it has been downright sad... We had been hemming and hawing over buying a new one because they're super expensive and we didn't want to go spend hundreds of dollars right before Christmas. Then at around 10am on Black Friday I had a funny idea... What if we checked for Black Friday deals on vacuums?!? Kohls had a couple so we quickly got in the car and headed over. The one we wanted was sold out, but there was a Hoover that was only a hundred and we had 60 dollars in leftover gift cards from the wedding, a 15% off pass and they were giving out Kohls cash! We had to wait in line for 40 minutes, but at the end of the day we only paid 10 dollars out of pocket!! The best part? The next day my parents told me they bought it for us and were having it shipped!! They're going to take theirs back, but I thought it was hilarious! Vacuum is more of a game now. I can't get enough of it. The floors have never felt more wonderful.
Saturday, December 3, 2011
Our Very Own Vacuum Cleaner
So Jason and I have been using the vacuum cleaner that was in the house for the past year and it left something to be desired... It was never very strong, but recently it has been downright sad... We had been hemming and hawing over buying a new one because they're super expensive and we didn't want to go spend hundreds of dollars right before Christmas. Then at around 10am on Black Friday I had a funny idea... What if we checked for Black Friday deals on vacuums?!? Kohls had a couple so we quickly got in the car and headed over. The one we wanted was sold out, but there was a Hoover that was only a hundred and we had 60 dollars in leftover gift cards from the wedding, a 15% off pass and they were giving out Kohls cash! We had to wait in line for 40 minutes, but at the end of the day we only paid 10 dollars out of pocket!! The best part? The next day my parents told me they bought it for us and were having it shipped!! They're going to take theirs back, but I thought it was hilarious! Vacuum is more of a game now. I can't get enough of it. The floors have never felt more wonderful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment