So I obviously did a great job blogging this summer... NOT!
I got a new job because I hated doing maintenance and I now make sushi at the Cougareat. It is super fun and I work with great people, but waking up to be at work at 7am is killer. School is going... I'm sick and tired of it. I don't understand why I can't just graduate already! Another semester of this may kill me. Plus I have to find a stupid internship. Who decided that I need an internship to graduate? I tried so hard to find one, but they want grad students or indentured servitude. I want money. Seriously though, I just want to get paid buckets of money for doing what I want to do. Like knitting hats, what I wouldn't give to knit hats all the time and be paid buckets of money. Oh well.
No comments:
Post a Comment