So this summer I'm going to try to do new things. Our first free Saturday after finals Jason and I spent the whole day together one of the things we did was feed the ducks at the duck pond. Look at how cute the babies are!! We want to do the BYU things people have to do before they graduate like feed the ducks and hike the Y.
I am looking for a job, but I definitely need some time to recover from my last one, so I'm not SERIOUSLY looking until after our trip to Texas.
I'd like to loose some of the weight I gained after I got married and stopped walking places, so I've been using the elliptical a lot more and I'm trying hard to eat better. Jason bought me a whole bunch of fruit so I would have healthy snacks, but he also made a homemade ice cream cake so I'm getting mixed signals. Not to mention Sheila and I are planning on making carrot cake this week... At least carrots are a vegetable right?
I'd also like to do some scrap booking, nothing crazy, but just some basic stuff like our wedding, dating and our first nine months of being married. We've done some fun stuff so I want documentation. I got like a zillion pictures printed, but I need to make myself do it. I also need to finish my Jackson Pollock jig-saw puzzle that is currently occupying my multi-purpose table.
I guess blogging is the other thing I'd like to get into, so we'll see how it goes. Every time I've tried to do a blog I've failed so I have little faith in this one, but we'll see what happens...
No comments:
Post a Comment